What if?...



I would just die to find someone worthy to give a rose to... Is that a bad thing ? Is it a bad thing to want to put a smile on someone's face ? Is it a bad thing to love someone ? I'm sick of making people cry and to see only suffering beside me... Sometimes i just want to put an end to it all... Or to put an end to myself... Is that a bad thing ? I know it's bad not having someone to be there for you... And in times like this i feel like I've lost everything i ever knew... I'm a junkie for romantic shit... And i guess i'm a junkie for being romantic with someone... But, when no one's there ?... When you feel alone ?... What's left to do then ?... I've wasted all my energy in something i believed in, that i feel like I've got nothing left to give... Is it bad fighting for something you want to do ? Giving up everything else ? I feel like I've reached the end of my line... Is it true ? Is anything else for me ?...

Un comentariu:

  1. "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least." And love matters more than everything :p Of course it isn`t bad. Just work on it when you have it, instead of giving it up like you always do... :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere